Thursday, February 15, 2007

inter-utero sibling rivalry

good gracious, the wars have begun already. last night pooka was relaxing with her head on my belly, when she suddenly turned to put her mouth on my stomach and said, "stop that!" apparently, goofy was shifting under pooka's head. pooka refused to move her head, though, so this process was repeated several times over the next 5 minutes. "cut it out!", "be nice!", "quit it!" i tried to convince pooka to find another pillow, since goofy didn't have the option of finding another place to be and that she was probably getting squished under pooka's head, but pooka was insistent. finally, i had had enough and got up. at this point, my belly looked horribly misshapen as goofy had shifted all the way to the opposite side of my abdomen to avoid her selfish sister. i can't wait until they can fight without my body being in between.

***
i just made myself the hugest breakfast scramble for dinner: 2 eggs, mozzarella, sauteed onions, mushrooms, red peppers, and some leftover rotisserie chicken. yum. and i ate the whole freaking thing!