- she is not yet walking, although she loves to freestand.
- it seems like she recently had a personality/developmental explosion. although she has babbled practically nonstop since she was born, it comes across more as communication now. she has a handful of recognizable phonemes:
- ny-ny for bedtime
- na-na when she's doing something she shouldn't
- noooo when someone else is doing something she doesn't want
- yay when she claps her hands
- dat-doo when you give her something or she gives you something
- and ma-ma has finally made it's resurgence! when she wants me to pick her up.
- she waves more often, she tries to blow kisses, she opens and closes both hands when she wants to be picked up. a lot of these things just appeared in the last 2 weeks.
- she now has 5 teeth: the usual front 2 on top and bottom, and then a seemingly random molar. the mirror image molar is now starting to cut through.
- according to the checkup today, she is 17 pounds 14 ounces and 27.5 inches. she is such a pixie!
Friday, April 4, 2008
scribbled by megachick on Friday, April 04, 2008